It’s a little bit earlier than I would have liked, but I wanted to get out a fix for a file size bug that was sent to me this morning.
The report editors are in place, and they’re awesome (of course), but they’re not totally finished yet.
I’ve also fixed a bug with the Folder Structure view (crashes), added an option to save the log, and the usual array of minor tweaks and fixes.
I’ve also added a new tool, X.Diagnostic, if you get any strange behaviour with Xinorbis then the output from that would be useful!
I’m still working on updating the online help. It’s a big task, but I’m making decent progress.